Sunday, February 2, 2014

Back to blogging

My enthusiasm was fading in the last 2 months. I had great plans for 2014 and I feel a little bit disappointing about how the thing are going.

First of all I ended 2013 with a small profit at cash games and I cashed out the entire sum. After this I deposited on PokerStars right from January 1st with the intention to play for Supernova this year.

I intended to play 6-max SnG hypers starting from 1,5 USD with a decent roll (I thought), 150 USD.
After merely 1000 games  I was down 100 BIs with 60 BI's under EV (WTF is this EV when you analyze your decisions with ICMIZER?)

I've never experienced such a bad run so far and I felt a vacation is the best thing I can do. Perhaps a Live tournament can help me overcome this black period.

I don't know how Katherina or Andre can play these games, but I'm already sick and tired of them.


2 comments: